22 oktober 2014

Verhofstadt als conferencier


In het zogenaamde EU-parlement mag al eens gelachen worden, zal Guy Verhofstadt gedacht hebben, en hij kwam met een goede mop. Helaas volgde er geen lachsalvo, en keken de aanwezigen enkel wazig in het rond, ongeveer zoals mensen doen als ze een mop van Geert Hoste aanhoren.


 

Can it work this new structure? We were always in favour of co-ordination and clustering, I hope it can works. But I have to tell you, I have some doubts about it. In a marriage it’s very clear: you don’t decide everything together. I decide in my marriage about questions of peace and war and my wife is doing the finances. So there is a clear division of power in hmm, in my… but I don’t know if appointing two commissioners for the stability pact is the way forward.

Geen opmerkingen:

http://victacausa.blogspot.com/victacausa.blogspot.com5edf7b715d0afaa3d68201fa2d94715a304487db.html