15 december 2016

Een sterk interview!


De Associated Press-journalist Matthew Lee, die voor AP Washington verslaat, gaf destijds een eerlijk interview aan de Russische zender RT. Interviewster daar was Gayane Chichakyan. Het is drie jaar oud maar ik had het nog nooit gezien.
Het hele gesprek was interessant en u kunt het hier bekijken, maar zeker deze passage beviel me:



I think that they owe the people that they govern an explanation of what they’re doing in our name. And oftentimes it’s really, really difficult to drag that out because, one, the policy is inconsistent, or two, they don’t know, they don’t really know what they’re doing. You know, I think the Arab spring caught a lot of people by surprise, and there was a lot of confusion, no one really knew what exactly what to do and I think that continues to this day, I mean…

Geen opmerkingen:

http://victacausa.blogspot.com/victacausa.blogspot.com5edf7b715d0afaa3d68201fa2d94715a304487db.html